Monday, October 7, 2013

A MUSIC SCORE for your Senior Animation Project



I recently received this email from a musician who would like to offer his scoring services for your film project. He's done some nice work for Sheridan students in the past. Take a look at his demo reel (at the link below, fast forward to the end, where the Sheridan projects are.)

Contact him at the address below if you'd like to explore further. Here's a good use for your freshly minted Leica Reel! 



(from Elliot)
I wanted to provide your students with the option of having their 4th year projects scored.  I've done this in the past for Sheridan students and others.   I was wondering about posting a flyer at the school or posting something online, specifically for your students, where I could make my services available.  If you could advise as to whether that is possible or how I would go about getting approval it would be much appreciated.  I've provided a link to my demo reel, as well as website, please feel free to watch.  

Demo Reel Link:

Website Link:

Thank you for your time, 

Elliott J. Marshall
647-876-7887



No comments:

Post a Comment