Friday, November 8, 2013

Another offer to help with your Animation Soundtrack

Hi All

Just got this in from Kevin Richards, a musician and drummer in Toronto who would like to offer his musical services for your film.

Kevin's got a gritty, techno sound that isn';t for every film but might be right for yours. You can hear his demo music examples on sound cloud at:

soundcloud.com/kevinrichards-1

You can reach him via email at:  kevin.d.richards@hotmail.com

I'm an aspiring film composer and recent graduate, and I'd like to build my portfolio and professional network by providing music and sound for students.
I've attached a link to my soundcloud where you can find examples of some of my compositions.
Thanks and have a great day!

_kevin richards
_drums _electronic music production



No comments:

Post a Comment