Monday, December 14, 2015

Film Composer available

I just received this email from a young lady who is interested in expanding her experience of writing music for animation. You can check out her demo reel at the vimeo link in her email. 

This might be of special interest to those of you who have had some trouble locking down a partner at U of T.  

----------------------------------------------
Dear Bruno Degazio,

My name is Emily Klassen and I'm a film and television composer. I am looking to pursue composing for animation, so I'd be very interested in working on any animation projects you may need original music for-- student or otherwise. Last summer I won an award from SOCAN for an animated opening credits sequence, which can be viewed at the start of my A/V demo reel.

Currently, I am one of only 3 composer residents in the Canadian Film Centre's Music Residency program, and I recently got accepted to attend Berlinale Talent Campus 2016. I am experienced and easy to work with, and have scored features, shorts, corporate videos, etc., but am most interested in getting into the world of animation and developing ongoing collaborative relationships with emerging animators.

Sincerely yours,
Emily
--

Emily Klassen
Custom music for media

No comments:

Post a Comment