Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Composer graduate seeks to trade music for 3D artwork

U of T graduate composer Colin Sandquist recently emailed me with this request:

"My goal is to release an album, but I am in need of a 3-D graphic logo design.    I was hoping that you could connect me to some of your students in Animation at Sheridan, who might be able to design the album artwork for something in exchange, like a music composition for their animation film project.   I very much enjoyed working with Sheridan students over the past two years, and it was amazing to see their work on the big screen.

If this is an opportunity that would work for someone at Sheridan College, let me know  - or feel free to give them my contact information below… I will send them the details.
Sincerely,

Colin Sandquist"


EMAIL :  colin.Sandquist@utoronto.ca
WEB:  www.colinsandquist.com
Vim Animation: www.vimeo.com/user43488425

No comments:

Post a Comment