Friday, August 31, 2018

Fanshawe College audio student offers soundtrack help


From: Braden <bralexan@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 1:47 AM

 ________________________________________
From: Braden <bralexan@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 2:41 PM
To: Mark Mayerson
Subject: Fanshawe Audio Post Production Student Looking to Collaborate

Hi Mark

My name is Braden Alexander and I am a student of the Audio Post Production program at Fanshawe College. We cover sound for picture, which includes but is not limited to foley, sound design, dialogue and ADR, and much more.

While our program has internal collaborations with the advanced film program and video game programs, we do not have a dedicated animation program at the depth of Sheridan's program and I've always had an interest in sound for animation. I understand that Sheridan has an Advanced Film and Television program but I figured the sound students in that program would be focusing solely on their program films.

I am interested in collaborating with students (both current and graduates) that may wish to incorporate sound design into their projects. Let me know what you think and if such a collaboration would fit with any students at the Animation program.
Let me know what you think, a link to my portfolio is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment