Friday, September 13, 2013

Voice Actors for your characters!

I have recieved two emails from actors who are interested in doing character voices for your animations. Both have done voices for our fourth Year students in the past with fabulous results.

I realize it's a little early for this, but especially if your film has important dialog or voice-over, I encourage you contact Nicole or Patrick now.



1) Nicole Bauman <nicole.suzanne.bauman@gmail.com>
soundcloud.com/nicolebauman


 .... I'm still building my animation portfolio so if any of your students were holding casting
sessions for their upcoming work, I'd love to lend my voice to their work!

My demo's are available to hear at soundcloud.com/nicolebauman if any of
them are interested, and they're welcome to contact me personally.

Thanks for your help,
Nicole
416-578-4677



2) Patrick Sweeney <patsvoice@me.com


Just wanted to reconnect and see if your students are interested in any VO help this year, my are available for anyone in need of any animation/character voices. I have also recruited another animation VO talent whom you may know, Lori Scarfarotti. She has worked with Mark Simon's students in the past few years. So with Lori and I, we hopefully can be versatile enough to cover the spectrum of needs that your students may have this year.

Just as a summary for the students benefit, the voiceover services are available to anyone that needs a voice for their film project Pro bono. Giving back and having fun is our motivation for doing this and we look forward to it!  I record from my professional home recording studio and can easily have the students direct Lori or I via phonepatch. If they need an Animated/Character voice, a Narrator, an Announcer anything at all..... we can provide it for them.

If anyone is interested in using my services the following process can be followed:

1. Contact me by email or phone to discuss their project.  Cell 416 520-8786,  email pat@patsvoice.com. 

2. Tell me as much about their vision/project as possible, their expectations of us, any character details/pictures etc..... If the student requires a female voice actor, Lori Scarfarotti is available and very versatile.

3. After discussing the project we can set up a time to record a raw audio file in mp3, wav or aiff etc... 

4. On the set appointed recording date, the student can direct me over the phone or via Skype. During the session I can provide the student with as many takes as they wish throughout the recording process. My goal is to make sure their characters come to life and to ensure their expectations are met to produce a successful film.

5. Once the recording session is complete I will then send the student the raw file via FTP for them to edit within 24-48 hours depending upon my schedule.

If the students wish to learn more about me or to listen to my demos they can visit my website at the following link:  http://www.patsvoice.com

Thanks again for the opportunity and I look forward to helping any students/professors at Sheridan College in the coming year.

Patrick Sweeney
----------------------------------------
Phone     416.520.8786
E-Mail     pat@patsvoice.com
Website  www.patsvoice.com
Website  www.themedicalvoice.com
Link to Medical Narration Demo:

http://PatrickSweeney.voicezam.com/?m=49

No comments:

Post a Comment